Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Orange Blossom Pilsner 2(squared)

If you live in Orlando, FL you know where O.B.T is. Muggers, rapists, bums, fucking traffic 24/7, my shitty job that I have to go to super early, and the best part of all O.B.T....prostitutes. There's nothing better than driving down Orange blossom trail around 4:30 a.m. and seeing a prostitute like if she was fucking flying, running with high heels on, super mini skirt, they are running so fast that fucking Usain Bolt couldn't catch them even if he tried.


But something even better than seeing them run out of nowhere, is eventually see them fall, seriously makes my day better. Just imagine this, I'm pissed in the morning having to wake up at 3 am to go to a shitty job at 5 am because I dropped out and now I don't have a career yet, look to my left side and right there a fucking bitch running and the police behind her, all I could think of was "please fall, please fall" and boom! happened smashed her face against the concrete, made my whole day, bet she hates heels now.


I must accept that some of them aren't bad looking, in fact if I didn't had a girlfriend and I wanted to have a hilarious, crazy, expensive sex night I would go to O.B.T. I recommend O.B.T. for great times, as much as I give props to Hammerheads Bar( 8526 Palm Pkwy, Orlando FL 32836, and no they didn't pay me for this but good dudes always get props) for having a bunch of crazy, but amazingly good beers(110 kinds and counting) and for letting me taste this 11% pilsner straight up from Orlando, FL( even though it's brewed in North Carolina i think which is a bummer).

Great prostitutes, great honey pilsner with shit tons of alcohol, O.B.P 2 is a great beer so go and grab one, or two, probably a six pack.

Cheers faggots.

No comments: