Saturday, August 16, 2008

Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat Ale.





As I struggle to walk to the nearest bathroom in my friends house I find myself with a weird cold beer in my hand. Since i grabbed it, I felt something weird going through my body, when I finally got to the bathroom I didn't stand up to pee, i actually sat on the toilet, I stood up grab a piece of T.P. and wiped myself, SHIT! I have a vagina, this is serious.

While I freak out around the house, I open the beer bottle and consume the insides, as I proceed to do so I started growing tits, I had no beard and I started to find men attractive, somehow this beer made me feel like a chick(nothing against them, because, of course, I love them). I keep walking around the house, guys start flirting with me, chicks start talking shit about guys and their small dicks, I feel weirder by the moment and my ovaries started to hurt(which made me feel a little more compasionate towards ladies and their periods). I need to know who gave me this beer, I need to know who is the one I should kill.

No comments: